mandag 1. april 2013

Journey/ N - for love



Let me take you on a journey
through the streets of Bergen, Norway
Where a young boy and a young girl
once were strolling hand in hand

It’s not the buildings I will show you
nor the cars or trees or pavements
All the shop windows glaring in the sun --
Nor the vivacity, a lot of happy people

It’s a beautiful city, ok, but no…
forget about all that!
It’s the footsteps I remember,
the light and happy tripping feet of youth

Let me take you on a journey
Let me guide you through my town:
Two hands, a happy couple
A boy, a girl, my N, in love

That’s my Bergen, that’s my story
And all that is about it!
Four years I lived there; happy years
and all I can remember
is my girl--


(Mitt bidrag til Tina's Picstory; "N")

3 kommentarer:

  1. Nydelig bidrag til Tina's PicStory. OG Bergen er en flott by.
    Ha en fin kveld.
    Mormor

    http://www.starbear.no/mormor/2013/04/01/picstory-89-n/

    SvarSlett
  2. Your image and words gave me goosebumps:!! Bergen is one of the places I most want to visit. I first learned about it in a Nesbo book but and then the images of a fellow blogger. I really fell in love with the place watching Varg Veum. How lucky you are to have such memories of the beautiful place.

    SvarSlett