I liked the way you have played with words...Nice one!
Brilliant play!
Absolutely.....nicely done!
Beautiful!! I loved the way you have used'sound' in three different ways.
I'm afraid that I would soon become unsound with the sounds of so many bells!Sound of Passing Spring
oh; the we will be 'love and joy' love the metamorphosismuch love...http://myblog-lunchbreak.blogspot.com/2014/04/1436.html
This is wonderful and joyful Engle
Beautiful! Loved it :)
I like the pun. Clever.
ah this is a real classic!
I liked the way you have played with words...
SvarSlettNice one!
Brilliant play!
SvarSlettAbsolutely.....nicely done!
SvarSlettBeautiful!! I loved the way you have used'sound' in three different ways.
SvarSlettI'm afraid that I would soon become unsound with the sounds of so many bells!
SvarSlettSound of Passing Spring
oh; the we will be 'love and joy' love the metamorphosis
SvarSlettmuch love...
http://myblog-lunchbreak.blogspot.com/2014/04/1436.html
This is wonderful and joyful Engle
SvarSlettBeautiful! Loved it :)
SvarSlettI like the pun. Clever.
SvarSlettah this is a real classic!
SvarSlett