Early
morning, morning sounds
are coming from
the woods
I’m driving
in my car, listening
to music
set against
the morning quiet;
It’s loud,
it's keeping me awake,
the deafening
noise of hard rock worship –
Along the narrow,
winding roads
Along the
western fjords –
on my way
to work, the day
has just
begun
I am a
happy man
In the sky
a plane appears
out of the
blue
A flying aircraft,
metal vehicle
of plenty
powers –
carrying inhabitants
so far away
from here
What are
you thinking, all you people,
sitting in
your flying seats, high above the ground?
Are you drinking
coffee, reading papers,
wiping eyes,
withdrawing every piece of night?
Are you
happy?
I wonder –
Are you
happy…
Then their
gone, I’m by myself again,
and the
road leads
further on
towards my
day, towards my life –
No one will
ever know about
the meeting
on the road,
it’s like
it never happened –
(linka til Ein stück himmel hos Tina's PicStory)
vad härligt om man hade suttit i det planet
SvarSlettKram Meta
What a great poem to go with the photo
SvarSlettSå flott og himmelsk!
SvarSlett♥ ♥ ♥
SvarSlettGreat photo of a sky!
SvarSlettWonderful words for a beautiful picture!
SvarSlettFantastic sky photos!
SvarSlettThanks for sharing.
Hope to see you on my blog:)
a beautiful way to start your day:-)
SvarSlettwhat a great sky photo
SvarSlettthe poem is wonderful!
greetings from Germany
Traudi aus dem Geheimen Garten