Nice cat, thanks for sharing :)
I couldn't get the translator to work on the photo text but this made me laugh. Here I thought Dexter was mad at me for putting him on a diet, lol. This is really funny but I'd sleep with one eye open!
A rough translation of the poem:beware of the catthe littlecatpurring so softlyon your lapyou are the slavein this relationship -and you are onlya wrong worda bad pata hair width away from- the look -
He's definitely not pleased!
Such a very CAT photo. Thanks for the translation - it perfectly describes our relationships with cats!
Haha, I have a cat:)
Nice cat, thanks for sharing :)
SvarSlettI couldn't get the translator to work on the photo text but this made me laugh. Here I thought Dexter was mad at me for putting him on a diet, lol. This is really funny but I'd sleep with one eye open!
SvarSlettA rough translation of the poem:
Slettbeware of the cat
the little
cat
purring so softly
on your lap
you are the slave
in this relationship -
and you are only
a wrong word
a bad pat
a hair width away from
- the look -
He's definitely not pleased!
SvarSlettSuch a very CAT photo. Thanks for the translation - it perfectly describes our relationships with cats!
SvarSlettHaha, I have a cat:)
SvarSlett