Nyt!
Wow, doing nothing. Just relaxing!! Nice one.
Das ist gut !Die Ruhe genießen und einfach nur da sein .
Ha, ha.. so Tweet.. doing nothing.. Well said.. life is a lot better without tweets.. Do visit me here Englepappa.. http://rameshsood.blogspot.in/2014/06/a-love-story-haiku.htmlPlease delete my earlier commet for the mistake.. I apologise..RS:)
very modern yet so beautiful ,Englepappa !
Now that is what I want to be doing...that is luxury! Brilliant.
I love the photo as well..
I second...Nice!!!
Blissful feeling, more of a luxury indeed.
no facebook, no tweeting -- just relaxing with life! very nice!
Nyt!
SvarSlettWow, doing nothing. Just relaxing!! Nice one.
SvarSlettDas ist gut !
SvarSlettDie Ruhe genießen und einfach nur da sein .
Ha, ha.. so Tweet.. doing nothing..
SvarSlettWell said.. life is a lot better without tweets..
Do visit me here Englepappa.. http://rameshsood.blogspot.in/2014/06/a-love-story-haiku.html
Please delete my earlier commet for the mistake.. I apologise..
RS:)
very modern yet so beautiful ,Englepappa !
SvarSlettNow that is what I want to be doing...that is luxury! Brilliant.
SvarSlettI love the photo as well..
SvarSlettI second...
SvarSlettNice!!!
Blissful feeling, more of a luxury indeed.
SvarSlettno facebook, no tweeting -- just relaxing with life!
SvarSlettvery nice!