Wow, Powerful.
stunning!electric!i am completely swept away...
Wow, love the words and the image - very powerful indeed.
Your beautiful words are on fire...I am mesmerized!
Oh my! I can hear the crackling!!!
Beautiful haiga for HMH ~ very powerful, indeed ~ thanks, ^_^artmusedog and carol (A Creative Harbor)
a stunning photo for such strong imagery your haiku sparks!
Awesome thought!
each element powerful , i see why there is only watching; have a nice Fridaymuch love...
Glad that you are rain and not wood.We need to cool things down. :-)
Oh my, so powerful!!!!!
Is this what we call in English a standoff? ;)
Maybe, or maybe it's all about harness...
Thanks for all of your positive words!
Wow, Powerful.
SvarSlettstunning!
SvarSlettelectric!
i am completely swept away...
Wow, love the words and the image - very powerful indeed.
SvarSlettYour beautiful words are on fire...I am mesmerized!
SvarSlettOh my! I can hear the crackling!!!
SvarSlettBeautiful haiga for HMH ~ very powerful, indeed ~ thanks, ^_^
SvarSlettartmusedog and carol (A Creative Harbor)
a stunning photo for such strong imagery your haiku sparks!
SvarSlettAwesome thought!
SvarSletteach element powerful , i see why there is only watching; have a nice Friday
SvarSlettmuch love...
Glad that you are rain and not wood.
SvarSlettWe need to cool things down. :-)
Oh my, so powerful!!!!!
SvarSlettIs this what we call in English a standoff? ;)
SvarSlettMaybe, or maybe it's all about harness...
SlettThanks for all of your positive words!
SvarSlett