Vacker höstbild med finfina speglingar.
Väldigt fin höstbild med härlig stämning.
Stämmingsfull höstbild!
A nicely written Haiku.
Yes, there is a rhythm to the seasons just like the beat of a drum. I like how your haiku draws on the similarities.
Appealing, i can hear the beat as i readMuch love...
Aah! Nice!
Marvelous haiku and that photo is fantastic!
So right - there is a rhythm in everything that happens, the seasons that change... Even 'what goes around, comes around'...I am reminded of all this on reading your beautiful haiku.
Vacker höstbild med finfina speglingar.
SvarSlettVäldigt fin höstbild med härlig stämning.
SvarSlettStämmingsfull höstbild!
SvarSlettA nicely written Haiku.
SvarSlettYes, there is a rhythm to the seasons just like the beat of a drum. I like how your haiku draws on the similarities.
SvarSlettAppealing, i can hear the beat as i read
SvarSlettMuch love...
Aah! Nice!
SvarSlettMarvelous haiku and that photo is fantastic!
SvarSlettSo right - there is a rhythm in everything that happens, the seasons that change...
SvarSlettEven 'what goes around, comes around'...
I am reminded of all this on reading your beautiful haiku.