The bee will produce nectar worthy of a sweet present.
Ah, nice!
Fantastisch!!GLG Mathilda ♥
I think the bugs themselves are the 'present.' We are in serious trouble without them!
luv the word play with 'present'much love...
Very nice!
You've captured them all delightfully Engle
Clever haiku! I like it. ♥
I like this!
Loved the word play, present is indeed priceless treasure.
simply yet deeply expressed ! its a message woth writing ! thanks for concerning about the future
Clever word play.
Lovely haiku.
The bee will produce nectar worthy of a sweet present.
SvarSlettAh, nice!
SvarSlettFantastisch!!
SvarSlettGLG Mathilda ♥
I think the bugs themselves are the 'present.' We are in serious trouble without them!
SvarSlettluv the word play with 'present'
SvarSlettmuch love...
Very nice!
SvarSlettYou've captured them all delightfully Engle
SvarSlettClever haiku! I like it. ♥
SvarSlettI like this!
SvarSlettLoved the word play, present is indeed priceless treasure.
SvarSlettsimply yet deeply expressed ! its a message woth writing ! thanks for concerning about the future
SvarSlettClever word play.
SvarSlettLovely haiku.
SvarSlett