Translation:he who runs over the mountainswith a message of joycallswake up, sleeperit's time to be awakea different kingdom is a comin'(a poem based on Isa 52,7)
Such a lovely, peaceful scene!
Nice photo, thanks for sharing :)
I like this cloud very much. A very nice shot
Very pretty shot. I like the lone cloud over the hills.
Amazing
Beautiful view.
Beautiful photo. I love your header as well. The flame makes for a very dramatic scene.
Translation:
SvarSletthe who runs over the mountains
with a message of joy
calls
wake up, sleeper
it's time to be awake
a different kingdom is a comin'
(a poem based on Isa 52,7)
Such a lovely, peaceful scene!
SvarSlettNice photo, thanks for sharing :)
SvarSlettI like this cloud very much. A very nice shot
SvarSlettVery pretty shot. I like the lone cloud over the hills.
SvarSlettAmazing
SvarSlettBeautiful view.
SvarSlettBeautiful photo. I love your header as well. The flame makes for a very dramatic scene.
SvarSlett