mandag 21. juli 2014

Good Random Fun v. 29



Good

Let those who are thirsty
drink deep
from the well
of your never ending
love and mercy
Lord




Random

I’m craving the freedom
in an independent stroll
across the floor –

I’m craving the freedom
in managing the stuff
I couldn’t do before –

I’m craving the freedom
in growing and stretching
for another goal, and another again –





Fun

In this dry land,
at the peak
of a landscape unfolding
and unraveling
its beauty and weakness
I’m armed, I’m eager
to fountain
your love



5 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous pictures! Love the hose spraying the water.

    SvarSlett
  2. Lovely photos, and a sweet little toddler.

    SvarSlett
  3. Love the water dripping of those pretty pink blooms!

    SvarSlett
  4. Vakre dikt igjen! Tusen takk for fint tips om å lese Julie Orringer "Den usynlige broen". En nydelig og god bok, som jeg skriver omtale om nå.

    SvarSlett
  5. Wonderful photos and words! Great!

    SvarSlett