mandag 12. mai 2014

Kingdom



1
this, my kingdom
this, my life

my playground then
a proper place to grow

over door sills once we ran
kept sight of the world in binoculars –




2
this, my kingdom
this, my elevator

from ground level
to age of wisdom –

this is my father’s soil
this is my mother’s love



3
this, my kingdom
this, my silent corner

where the flowers sway,
like slaves in the wind

like rulers of love
measuring the worth of flesh





4
this, my kingdom
this, my micro part of the universe

where my love is grown
where my love still loves

closer than my beating heart
a place on earth which I call home –



6 kommentarer:

  1. Very touching, very moving. I understand your feelings!

    SvarSlett
  2. Beautiful post and photography of a gorgeous place ~ for OWT ~ xoxo

    artmusedog and carol (A Creative Harbor)

    SvarSlett
  3. Such beautiful words to accompany those wonderful photos.

    SvarSlett
  4. Absolutely amazing shots! What a beautiful landscape!

    SvarSlett