mandag 28. april 2014

New view


I'm sitting in my kitchen
my life is passing by,
where are the substance
of my dreams
where are the concrete shadows?


my loads are adding up themselves
they multiply by hours
and all the fires, that once burned
are stacked in my backyards


the view from here
is very clear - the light erupts
through my black clouds,
and shines upon my trampled soil
the massive hole that I once dug,
entombing all my dreams...

and brings them back to life!



(Good, random, fun v. 17)

10 kommentarer:

  1. This is gorgeous! Beautiful words and images.
    Thanks for linking up!

    SvarSlett
  2. Love that last image. Beautiful. Rebecca

    SvarSlett
  3. Lovely images! The pastries looking wonderful!

    SvarSlett
  4. lovely words and images. Your last pic reminds me of my son and his little boy.
    Have a wonderful week. I am joining you through Our World Tuesday.

    SvarSlett
  5. Honest, raw, relatable statement; perfectly accompanied by your images.

    SvarSlett
  6. Gorgeous shot! I really like

    SvarSlett
  7. Lovely sets of pictures which go so well with the words. Wonderful.

    SvarSlett